5 SIMPLE STEPS TO TAKING PART
- Get inspired. Nick East has put together some top tips, below, to help fire your class’ creative genius.
- Make it part of your lessons. We have created lesson plans within the guidelines of the national curriculum with the aim of incorporating the competition as a piece of curriculum-associated work. You can view the lesson plan here.
- Put pen to paper! We want your class’ creative genius on an A4 sheet of paper. To make it really easy we’ve created a template for you to print off and use. It also includes space for all the details we need. You can download it for free here.
- Send the entry. Post entries to Keep Me Safe, Democracy, Unit 2 The Boxworks, 62 Beech Road, Chorlton, Manchester M21 9EG. Deadline is 4th September 2017. Please note we can’t return entries.
- Don’t forget to include a permission form per entry. This is vital – you can download it here.